Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some recent comments by our customers...


One of our frequent customers recently said, when asked about his experience at The Health Hut, "I shop regularly at the Health Hut not only because of their wide selection of great organic vegetables and quality products...but because all of the staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable...that's not what you find in most grocery or health food stores...it sets the Health Hut apart." (Lee.)

Another customer said, "I grew up in a small town (Maiden) with one grocery store downtown, Lineberger's. It was a great store: it had it all, fresh local produce, fresh naturally raised local meat, and any other grocery item you needed. We knew the people there and they knew us. They were like neighbors. My sisters and I looked forward to our weekly grocery shopping expedition. The Health Hut reminds me of that experience." (Greg)

No comments: